AUCTION TRUE or FALSE ???????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
It is inappropriate to spread rumors about any identifiable business here. It could involve you in an expensive law-suit. Truth is an affirmative defense to libel. Bring us your incontrovertible evidence of wrong-doing.

Having said that, you must realize that eBay has an elaborate system to catch "shills." EBay wouldn't have the safeguards if that practice didn't occur. Shill happens!

-------Harry Pristis

Maine Digger

Reaction score
I agree that Brian's post was quite innocuos, although the hair did lift just a little on the back of my neck when I first read it. True, Brian, you didn't name any person or site by name however others may read between the lines. They might assume they know who you were talking about, and you know when you assume it makes an 'donkey' out of you and me! lol

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
It was a caution, Brian. I wanted to alert you and others to the pitfalls which lie along that path. You would not name names without the evidence, I am sure; but I didn't want anyone else to step into deep shill. [;)]

-------Harry Pristis

Maine Digger

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK, we've beat this dead horse to death! lol Brian, don't take it personal, but we know you were out to assassinate the character of a highly upstanding shillmeister! lol But, for what it's worth, just be sure of the credentials of the seller before you buy - if possible. Now let's bury this with the ABM bottles that clog up our digs! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18