3 found in pittsburgh, 1 med, 1 milk, 1 soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kranked003

Reaction score
hi,

i have 3 new bottle pieces that i brought home from hunting because i never seen or heard of them before and wanted to post them for you all to see. right now i cannot reduce the photo size, but i'll work on it. if anyone uses a good free photo editor for this please advise.

first is Konjola medicine type bottle. i have since found this one on the web and roughly dated it to late 20's. it is in bad shape and didnt survive me getting it out of the woods. appears to have 792, T in a triangle, 7 on bottom

second is half pint milk bottle. embossed is only part there but reads "FRED VO***, DAIRY, SHA***" I seriously doubt anyone will have seen one of these, but i hope i'm wrong. I live near Shaler Twp and have never heard of a dairy here, but i believe thats what it is intending to say there.

lastly i found a soda? embossed "PHIL FISHER PITTSBURG, PA" with no h in pittsburgh i have read about that time period, like 1892-1910 or close to that. has A.G.W.L. on back and P.F. on bottom

i am planning on returning to this site with a shovel. these pieces were on the surface. any comments are welcome.

thanks

E

Aumie

Reaction score
Hi Kranked, photo bucket allows you to resize photos, which is an online photo-album with a few editing options like crop, rotate etc, If you're looking for something with a little extra there's also GIMP, a free program that's similar to software like photoshop or paintshop pro.

T in an inverted triangle......Turner Bros. Glass Company, Terre Haute, IN (c.1905-1930) (source)

Photobucket
Gimp

Can't wait to see pictures!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi