Auburn, CA Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
I got a brand new camera on black friday, so I'll be sure to take some great pics and post them the next day.
Where did you get that photo of dug Wister's from?( is that yours?) Enquiring minds what to know!
I've seen Mike Henness' collection of three Wister's clubhouse in varied colors, but that is a cool photo of freshly dug ones!
I hope to meet a few of you that I haven't met in previous shows like you Tigue and Ron(ktbi). I'll be in a 49ers sweatshirt with a SF giants World Series hat...See you on Saturday

Doug in Oakland

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Doug,

It's from Ferd's place.

Glad you're going to show us homebound types some photos. Thanks...

jantzenpinksuit14.jpg

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I was going to try and make this show, but decided it was too much driving. I have a longer trip into California planned for Christmas weekend. [:(] Maybe the Reno show for sure next summer. [:)] ~Mike

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Schweppes_LimitedEditionBeverages10.jpg

Would these qualify?

Hmmm........, maybe. Have you submitted 4 pics yet? Perhaps we should have a separate "Man Cave" bottle calendar. That would be fun. I'll start a new thread on that after the other calendar is done. [:D] ~Mike

tigue710

Reaction score
sorry didnt get any pics of the club house display or the recently unearthed group, which I believe they sold and dispersed most of em today! Was amazing to see em all freshly dug up and the display is mind blowing! The show was great today, a good time had by all with a few nice sales, some nice pick ups, and they fed us like kings! Its a whole differant thing then what im used to, how bout spreads of druggist bottles and whiksey cylinders being on about every table instead of pontil meds and flasks! I really thought Id see a few more choice historical flask and some colored demis! Not much of a selection excpet for forum member NHGLASS's beautiful spread of Stoddard flasks and colored demi run...

surfaceone

Reaction score
sorry didnt get any pics of the club house display or the recently unearthed group, which I believe they sold and dispersed most of em today! Was amazing to see em all freshly dug up and the display is mind blowing!  The show was great today, a good time had by all with a few nice sales, some nice pick ups, and they fed us like kings! 

Hey Matt,

So the best thing about it was the food, huh?

ClassyClaude.jpg

"Hildy!

Get me rewrite and a photo of that Auburn Show for the 4 Star edition..." [8D]

tigue710

Reaction score
the best thing about it was the people of course! Met a lot of nice folks, spent to much time away from table though cause I was BS'n to much!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi