Auburn, CA Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
did you have that gin on your table Mike? Or was is passed along before the show? I dont remember seeing it there... that ones made some rounds!
I woulda taken pics but only had my phone and it doesnt do the bottles justice... I was to busy trying to figure out were them does dug the club house gins, they wernt telling though! Im just wondering where they were distributed and what towns they are hitting hard so I can avoid them!

Nice pics Doug, you really caught the underlying excitement of the show... that golden gate is awesome! I didnt get to see that... The pearson Bodie was nice to see in person, and I see you got a few pics with Spears in them... Ive decided im after one of those! I guess we didnt cross paths, or if we did I dint know it was you...

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
Hey thanks guys!
It was fun using the new camera I got on black Friday....plus taking photos is a hobby of mine anyway.

Matt: I read in one of your posts that you were going on Friday, so I didn't think you were going Saturday too. We'll run into each somewhere down the road.

Ron(ktbi) couldn't make it this year(was under the weather) kind of took the pictures for all who couldn't be there.

Looking forward to the Reno show.......never have been to the National show before!
Fot those I've never met yet.......here's my mug(next to the funny guy...literally)........come up and say Hi at the next show

Thanks,
Doug

FBA065D7769245DFA9AE79C22B0F09D6.jpg

Attachments

• FBA065D7769245DFA9AE79C22B0F09D6.jpg
    FBA065D7769245DFA9AE79C22B0F09D6.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 83

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Yes, the gin was on my table but NFS. Kind'a a show and tell thing. I was gonna put a Wistar's in the display, but decided not to. I had already passed on my London Jockeys so they were out of the picture, too. I did see a few in the display that I had dug over the years.

tigue710

Reaction score
I was wondering why it was just the Wistars and jockey clubs, I thought it was gonna be all club house gins? Guess I missed something there... I had a few bottles out for show and tell or sale for the right price!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi