Bottle Holders

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
No, the bottle is not included.. it's embossed: GEAKE BROS - LATE - J SEYRE & Co - LAUNCESTON - ESTABd 1830

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Here ya go.. that'll be 50 cents + shipping.. [8D]

04A36C7F7B21454299C5756F8150D163.jpg

Beautie is in the eye of the bottleholder

Newtoit

Reaction score
Hello
If you google wire wine bottle holders I's sure you could easily adapt these. Copper wire would be the easiest to bend and twist.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I'm not big on bottle holders, but I think epackage's is a good one. It would be cool to have a display that holds the torpedoes in the way they would have been shipped or stored. Maybe something like sideways wine holder shelves, that are clear. If you're a carpenter, it would be really cool to build a wall with holes for them.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

I'm not big on bottle holders, but I think epackage's is a good one.  It would be cool to have a display that holds the torpedoes in the way they would have been shipped or stored.  Maybe something like sideways wine holder shelves, that are clear.  If you're a carpenter, it would be really cool to build a wall with holes for them.
Thanx Laur, these come in many sizes and shapes and can be manipulated in many ways. I'll see what I can do with a Torp soon...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac