Logue's Dairy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lady_imzadi

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a Logue's Diary milk bottle, Vicksburg MS. Anyone seen one or have one, please let me know. Thanks.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello lady_imzadi,

Welcome to the A-BN. Never knew of it till you brought it up. Did'ya just wake up today and decide to find one? [8D]

The only person that I can think might know, is our esteemed member logueb, the great trestle digger.

39413501_124752716497.jpg
From.

Good luck with your quest.

la-0518-pin02.jpg

lady_imzadi

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. No, have been looking for years, just now found this forum. Based on the photo's of the man (who I'm familiar with), I believe we may know each other. Who is logueb, the great tressle digger?

T D

Reaction score
He is Bruce (Buster) Logue. Either send him a personal message, or post something in the "Digging and Finding" section and you'll probably find him.

carobran

Reaction score
Why are you looking for one if you dont mind my asking..are you from Miss.?.[:)]

lady_imzadi

Reaction score
Hi Surfaceone:

I'm curious of the photo of the gentlemen you posted with the RR Depot flood picture. The man in the photo, is my grandfather, who passed away right before I was born.

carobran

Reaction score
So di i,unfortunately theres not a very good chance..there are very few people on the forum that collect Ms bottles.........was he only i business for a short time?.....it seems like they sholdnt be terribly hard to find...[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky