Antique Trader did a little slide show on the "Tavern Dig"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gromit0299

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Gromit0299

Seriously dude, that dig must have been such a high.

Yeah  and it wore off,I need another fix [8D]

I'm closing in on that one in Bangor. She said the house was built in 1794! Score. They put an addition on when they moved in, and took out a pit, but if it's that old, then there are probably quite a few pits, and there's also land she said that had bottles as well and we're welcome to look out there and see if there's an older dump. I've been in the original part of the house, basically a two room farm house, which was pretty awe inspiring to be in, in and of itself when I was younger. I mean a house that old, the history, I would love to go back in time. [:)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Congrats Rick, nice to be recognized and have a little notoriety.That was a helluva dig for sure.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Seriously dude, that dig must have been such a high.

Yeah and it wore off,I need another fix [8D]

I'm closing in on that one in Bangor. She said the house was built in 1794! Score. They put an addition on when they moved in, and took out a pit, but if it's that old, then there are probably quite a few pits, and there's also land she said that had bottles as well and we're welcome to look out there and see if there's an older dump. I've been in the original part of the house, basically a two room farm house, which was pretty awe inspiring to be in, in and of itself when I was younger. I mean a house that old, the history, I would love to go back in time. [:)]

sounds cool let us know what you find out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown