Columbus Ohio show Feb 18th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

accountantadam

Reaction score
I saw the Columbus show is scheduled for Feb. 18th this year. Is anyone planning on going? Has anyone been before? I was wondering if it is a good show. I would like to meet up with some other forum members and put names with faces if anyone is planning on attending

JayBeck

Reaction score
I went to the Columbus show last year and found some nice additions for my collection at good prices too. There was actually an antique show across the street at the same time and I found a few good soda bottles over there. Compared to other Ohio shows I have been to: it is smaller than the Mansfield show but bigger than the Findlay show. I thought it was a good selection, good prices & an added bonus with the antique show so close by as well. It is 4 hours round trip to Columbus for me and I thought it was worth the trip.

With all that being said, I do plan on attending this year but am not 100% sure I can make it yet.

I sure there are at least a few other forum members who are heading to the show this year.

accountantadam

Reaction score
Jay - I've been to the antique show several times at the fairgrounds several times. I believe they have it once a month during the winter. I'm going to try my best to make it to the bottle show this year. I was planning on the mansfield show as well, but that looks to be right around the time my wife will be due with our second child, so it may wait until next year. I'm hoping to be able to find some local stuff since its not too far from home.

Also, I sent you a message, but wasn't sure if it went through or not.

Adam

appliedlips

Reaction score
Any local bottles in particular you are looking for Adam? I have boxes of Chillicothe bottles that I will be going through soon. Anything to keep an eye out for? I may make the Columbus show, but not sure yet.

appliedlips

Reaction score
It is a great show and have attended many times in the past

accountantadam

Reaction score
appliedlips-I'd probably be interested in just about anything and everything from chillicothe. My collection is still small, 25 or so bottles total. If you have any milks, I'm still looking for pint and half pint bottles from Crescent Creamery, Home Dairy, and Chillicothe Pure Milk co. Also always looking for pharmacy bottles. I have 7 of those I believe so far. I'm still learning what all is out there.

Plumbata

Reaction score
I may be in the area at the time, so if I am I'll definitely be there!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Ill get you some photos soon Adam. I have alot of druggists, hutches, pontilled sodas, sold alot of the best when I moved from Ohio. I may have a Sears & Nichols milk or two left, have to check.

Ovillebottles

Reaction score
Appliedlips this is Doug from Circleville if you have any Circleville druggist bottles you dont need and you come to the columbus show bring them with you. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown