Dump Diggers wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

thompson154

Reaction score
Hello All..Im brand new to this unique organization. Im on a mission to locate as many Peter Timony Freeland PA Soda/Beer bottles as possible. I have read post s and looked over photos and have to say how impressed i am at the level of enthusiasm and knowledge that I have found here. This is a personal mission. Peter Timony was my Great Great Grandfather. These units would be Blobs. I think the date range is 1895-1915. I have seen one bottle in my lifetime and I turn 50 this year. I am interested in purchasing several pieces. Please let me know what you own/find and are willing to part out. Thanks

John Timony Thompson

surfaceone

Reaction score
Dump Diggers wanted

Hello John,

Welcome to the A-BN. Good mission statement, and a Want Ad title we'd all like to see more of. [8D]

1_afcdc23c9d0e6aacce1820e05ab3cbe7.jpg
From.

"Freeland Bottling Works - Peter Timony, 165 Centre" From. also listed under Saloons as "Timony, Peter - 165 Centre" From.

"Freeland Bottling Works, Peter Timony prop. - Centre corner Carbon" From 1897. With no listing under Saloons.

freeland01.jpg
From.

Cmhouston6

Reaction score
Hi - I’m working on my Houston family tree,
Peter Houston (1874-1910) worked for Peter Timony in Freeland Pa. Do you happen to have any old photos or documents for the Peter Timony Bottler?
Thanks
Christine

hemihampton

Reaction score
The post is 7 years old & he only posted in here once, 7 years ago. Not sure if he'll read this. Maybe if you could PM him or e-mail him you may get a responce. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi