Any info on these Terrace Park Dairy Bottles??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cherise

Reaction score
terracepark1.jpg

terrecepark2.jpg

anyone have any info on these....there is no year on the bottle...are they common...??..what you think they are worth..??..just just want to overpay on asking price....
thanks!!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello cherise,

Looks Sixties to me. There's one on another eplace whose asking price is Dropping, or OBO.

Unless you have some particular affinity for that dairy, I'd think there would be many more attractive Pyro's out there.

img82KBO.jpg

cherise

Reaction score
thank you for the reply!!...i will shoot the guy an offer....it is another person...yea they are not too exciting of bottles but are from my area so if i can get it cheap enough i may pick one up....thanks again...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hmmm, a South Dakotaian by chance?

"Postwar Acquisitions Sparked Rapid Growth To develop its ice cream line, Land O'Lakes acquired Bridgeman Creameries, a chain of soda-grills in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and the operator of fluid milk businesses in North Dakota and Minnesota. The cooperative also expanded three turkey processing plants in 1954. During the 1960s, the cooperative continued to grow at an astonishing rate. It acquired Terrace Park Dairies of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a full-line dairy, and H. C. Christians Company, a Chicago manufacturer....."

cherise

Reaction score
pretty close....southwest Minnesota.....!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky