"Atlas" E -Z Seal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hello all:

Found this one today: Not listed in 1000 fruit jars. The " are only on the "Atlas" Any help?

Thanks,
Madpaddla

Sq48223.jpg

Attachments

• Sq48223.jpg
    Sq48223.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 69

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi madpaddla,

It is in the Redbook9 #117. The book 1000 Fruit Jars and Their Prices is almost worthless. There are more mislistings and mistakes in it than correct listings. It will only cause you more confusion than actual help. The Redbook is the book 95% of collectors use today and can be bought cheaply on ebay. Do a seller search on ebay for leaderjar, he sells them at a good price.

Good luck! :eek:)

BC

bottleboy311

Reaction score
The book 1000 Fruit Jars and Their Prices is almost worthless.

It does have a little better detail drawings of the embossings of the jars. On Some items, it gives a little more info. I use it when I can't find an item in the Red Book. But as far as price values the Red Book is the one to use. It is another outlet to finding info on jars and glass.

Lee

tombstone

Reaction score
email for guy with cheap redbooks bns128@leaderjar.com

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've known this seller for years...he is a good guy and is the secretary of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club. The reason he is selling them so cheaply is that this is a clearance price for the latest edition, #9, because the new edition (#10) is due out by the end of the year. The new edition will likely cost around $40 and will contain the most up to date pricing. But for the price, this is a great value on #9 (normally $35 postpaid) as it contains over 3100 listings, info on repros, some patent dates associated with jars and general terminology used by jar collectors.

Bob Clay

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi