Blob Top GIVEAWAY !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wilkie

epackage, I am always looking for my namesake on bottles, I have only about 1/2 a dozen so far. Are you interested in selling your Wilkinson blob top?
Hi Wilkie, that Blob is actually amber, that was a photoshop job....I'll check to see if I still have it, it may have been used in a trade..Jim

By the way the contest ended a while back..[;)]

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: Wilkie

epackage, I am always looking for my namesake on bottles, I have only about 1/2 a dozen so far. Are you interested in selling your Wilkinson blob top?
Hi Wilkie, that Blob is actually amber, that was a photoshop job....I'll check to see if I still have it, it may have been used in a trade..Jim

By the way the contest ended a while back..[;)]
Thanks, not to worried about the color, I just haven't seen too many with my name and I get excited every time I see a new one. That one is new for me. If you do still have it and are willing to sell, great! If not, no worrries, keep me in mind if you come across any others. I've found a couple of English Ginger Beers and purchased one which my son quickly claimed, he's not a bottle collector but likes it because of the name so this is spawning "some" interest in my hobby with him.

Yeah, I noticed about the game after I already threw up a number, I'm a bit slow sometimes........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown