I should start collecting poisons

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle man

Hi Longhunter thanks for the info. I found it on someones website and it lists the Hetherington as very scarce to rare. So I am very confused on this one. I think I may just list it on the bay tonite and see what happens. Thanks again, Kevin
Kevin do a search here with the word Hetherington and you'll see a number of posts, I believe the scarce ones are the ones embossed "42nd Street N.Y. under the Hetherington...Jim

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Actually, the Hetheringon of this size and color is rated a 4 on the scale, placing it in the Rare category. For exact price, I cant tell you as we haven't gotten into these yet. But the scale for this rarity is $355 - $800 (newly revised). But again, these are historical highs for this rarity of bottle. Today's actuals will probably be less. For a narrower range, Jerry would have to chime in as he would have a better feel for this one. Congratz on the find. She's a winner.

bottle man

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I just put it on the bay with a starting price of 9.99 and just for fun put a buy it now for $350.00 and it sold right away. Thanks again, Kevin

Longhunter

Reaction score
WOW...... shows what I know about the values of these bottles. Glad you set us straight Stephen. (I need an updated price guide!!)

Well bottleman..... sounds like you made a nice profit on your bottle!

Congrats!

bottle man

Reaction score
thanks Poison-Us, I have found 4 nice poisons in the last 2 years and for next to no money paid for them.I have been very lucky finding good bottles cheap but nothing that I collect.I sold the Hetherington because I dont collect poisons and I was hoping to do a nice trade for the skull one day. I may put the KR-14 and the Ortenburg and flinn up for sale as well.Thanks for all the replies, you guys are so spot on with your Info,this is by far the best site. Thanks Kevin

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp