New England Antique Bottle Club

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
There is a show coming up that used to be run out of Bram's place(Downeast Digger). 46th annual show and sale Sunday April 1st
9:00-2:00 at the Dover Elks Lodge 282 Durham Rd. Dover, NH
for info contact Gerry Sirois 207-773-0148 Jack Pelletier 207-839-4389 Admission 2$ early admission 15$

Driving directions is from the Spaulding Turnpike(Rte 16) Exit 7 turn south on Rte 108 go 1.75 miles Hall is on your left just after you pass the Hannaford on the right.

Taking this all from the flyer, I will be there w/ Chuck sharing a table Hope to see you there. Kevin

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Thanks for the response Michael I was starting to think no one was going, maybe its to early to post it.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Is that the old Somersworth show? I think I remember going to Dover a few years ago and I might have the day off, I'll know in a couple weeks.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
It is the same show just a different location. Exit 7 off the Spaulding Turnpike(RTE 16) North. Turn left off the exit onto Rte 108(Burger King will be on the left) go about 1.5-2mile Its on the left just past Hannaford. Chuck and I usually bring all kinds of stuff found over the year that I dont collect. Hope to see you there, Kevin

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I'll most likely see you there, but I'm not going to set up a table. Sold a bunch on E bay this winter so my stock is low.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Paul, sorry about the delayed reaction I dont ebay yet so I have boxes full of ebay bottles for you and anyone else that does that. I will look forward to seeing you there.
Kevin

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Three more days and this isn't a joke....Right? I got the day off and maybe a few bucks to spend so it looks good so far.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi