New England Antique Bottle Club

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JustGlass

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show. Great assortment of nice bottles at a wide price range. I picked up a couple of nice ones that I will post tomorrow. Im tired from the drive and it's been a long day so a cold beer and Im ready for bed. Im all ready looking forward to the saratoga show.

Blackglass

Reaction score
Had a good time, met a whole bunch of people. Can't wait 'till the Keene show!

The finds...

Dee Bottling Works Codd, 2 Churchill's specific for Consumption (Thanx for the large one Kevin!), Chandler's Campholine (Scarce?), Pontiled Barry's Tricopherous, Amber McCarthy's Blob Beer, Freeblown Ale or Stout, Sample Ayer's Cherry Pectoral, A Beat Up J Gahm, Rheumatic Bullet, Pontiled Paris Perfume, Vile with a strange partial label, and a Dows Ginger Ale.

DSCN0006.jpg

Here's a close up of the Black glass Ale. I really like this bottle! It's color is actually a nice olive color, I don't know why it showed up green in the picture...

DSCN0014.jpg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Had a good time, met a whole bunch of people. Can't wait 'till the Keene show!

The finds...

Dee Bottling Works Codd, 2 Churchill's specific for Consumption (Thanx for the large one Kevin!), Chandler's Campholine (Scarce?), Pontiled Barry's Tricopherous, Amber McCarthy's Blob Beer, Freeblown Ale or Stout, Sample Ayer's Cherry Pectoral, A Beat Up J Gahm, Rheumatic Bullet, Pontiled Paris Perfume, Vile with a strange partial label, and a Dows Ginger Ale.
Nice stuff and I was glad to meet you.
I saw a Philly cod that I was tempted with but I chose a few little's instead of the whole wallet for one. The 640 Mil ticket hasn't been cashed in yet.[:D]
I really enjoyed the show. Great assortment of nice bottles at a wide price range. I picked up a couple of nice ones that I will post tomorrow. Im tired from the drive and it's been a long day so a cold beer and Im ready for bed. Im all ready looking forward to the saratoga show.
Sorry I missed you (or did I?). Tough to pick the goers, the sellers on the other hand wear name tags.
Oh, unless you wear a hat backwards, right Mike.[:D][:D]

epackage

Reaction score
Nice finds and I love the view from your deck...[;)]

JustGlass

Reaction score
I came home with only two but there are more shows to come. I really have to sell off a few bottles to make more room for some new ones. This chemist bottle caught my eye. At first look I thought it was blackglass and wasn't really sure what it was. After picking it up and seeing and feeling the crude glass I had to have it. The last bottle I picked up was a Fitch bottle. I love the strange looking top and of course the great whittle. Thanks New England Bottle Club you put on a great show.

3253784A19214B1CB7B225B4F75E561D.jpg

Attachments

• 3253784A19214B1CB7B225B4F75E561D.jpg
    3253784A19214B1CB7B225B4F75E561D.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 89

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora