Carrier and 6 bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eric

Reaction score
Yes Blair does a great job with that magazine.. I need to rejoin...
in Issue #54 the images are of my stuff and another NK collector.

A soda bottling company in the state of Washington, Orca Soda Bottling Co. has brought it back this past year...
Doesn't taste too bad... they have a lot of vintage brands....

splante

Reaction score
wow that figures, small world as they say

Eric

Reaction score
Ha... and a even smaller brand to collect... I need to start collecting SPUR and Ver Vac too.. I have a couple nice Ver Vac bottles... SPUR stuff seems to be a sleeper collectable brand too... I really enjoy collecting this.. something about the hunt and walking up to that booth or table and finding a little piece of history is awesome and is what keeps me going.... this brand just wasn't around here... so I have to really hit the website and count
on collectors at shows and get the word out. I started out like most with Coke but something about this brand and logo I really like. Pepsi has become the fall back at shows
along with Squeeze soda items... Collecting is a bug I just can't shake... I love this stuff
and what a great site to be on... With folks with the same sickness.. only different brands!

GACDIG

Reaction score
Good Nichol Kola info, Eric I see you have 3 different kinds of bottles there. Nice go with also.
gac

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky