Treasure Hunters Road Show in Edmonton

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Arob

Reaction score
After someone told me that 1000s of people will line up to get their antiques on TV (RoadShow) - i thought it would be a good to try that with 'old gold' - make a web show or even a cable tv show for a consortium of gold buyers - gold hunters - and they invite public to bring in old gold for possibility of getting on TV

Imagine if a traveling band of crooked merchants got together just to pretend to be shooting a TV show, or doing research, just to get their hands on gold jewelry and other 'treasure' to give false estimates, as a group, while pretending to be undercutting each other - they could make a killing on gold, which always has a resale market . 'Gold Hunters TV Show - come on down to our new location and bring your old gold' The 'certified' appraisers in the 'show' give them estimates that are between 30 % - 50% too low , which allows a tidy profit and of course the tv show never goes on air or it would incriminate them all -so- its a scam from the beginning

Yes this was my idea - ten years ago - and I never did it of course because Im not a scammer nor did I have the capital to get started in such a scam venture - but I always knew that this idea would happen somewhere at some time , and I always knew it would end badly.

CTV NEWS in EDMONTON March 30th 2012
http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip648921#clip648876

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp