Mansfield, OH show May 12

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

accountantadam

Reaction score
I know its still almost a month out yet, but anyone planning on going to the Mansfield show? My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child right about that time, so still up in the air on whether I'm gonna be able to go.

jpabst

Reaction score
Congratulations on your soon to be New Arrival! we have five kids! I would love to be able to go to the bottle show in Mansfield, but there is no chance of that. The bottling company I am interested in is from Hamilton, OH the J Pabst & Sons Co
This was my husbands Grandfather's Company and I am trying to surprise him with a collection of items from the Company.
Let me know if you know of anything for sale in your area or if you might have anything that you would want to sell.

Praying for a beautiful delivery and arrival of your newest addition!!

In His Hands,
Jennifer Pabst

accountantadam

Reaction score
Jennifer - Thank you! I'll definitely keep an eye out for anything from there.

Looks like our little guy is gonna make an early arrival, so I've been given the green light to go. Anybody else planning on going? Anybody gonna be set up there? I'd love to put some faces with names.

Brains

Reaction score
depending on my work schedule, i'll make the scene for a short while. I'll be looking for insulators of course, and what ever i can find that i determine to be... "cheap"
...i like ohio druggist bottles and sodas...and big old porcelain insulators

druggistnut

Reaction score
I'll be at the Mansfield show. Going to do the early buy-in. That entitles you to shop dealer tables Friday, 3-6 PM, eat dinner and get in early Saturday morning.
Jennifer, I will watch for J. Pabst bottles for you.
Hey Brain, I have a really big porcelain insulator I'll take a pic of tomorrow. If you want it, I can bring it along.
Bill

jays emporium

Reaction score
I plan to come to the Mansfield show to shop on Saturday. We are in Brimfield, Ma for the antique show until 10 AM Friday morning and then drive to Ohio, so the schedule is a little tight for getting there on time. I have never been to an Ohio bottle show before, looking forward to seeing some different bottles.
Jay from Texas

accountantadam

Reaction score
Almost show time!! It'll probably be 9:30 or 10 saturday morning before I get there. I'm hoping to add a couple greenfield pharmacy bottles to the collection. I dont think I have much to bring along to sell/trade, the only thing I have thats decent is a taka kola bottle.

JayBeck

Reaction score
I will be heading down to Mansfield tomorrow afternoon. I'm bringing along a large selection of ACL & embossed soda bottles along with a few nice fruit jars and a few beers, meds, etc. It's always fun to meet fellow ABN members so look for my table filled with ACL sodas in the Arts & Crafts building.

Adam: Is your Taka Kola bottle from Ohio? I'll have a few things from Toledo with me so make sure to stop by to take a look.

accountantadam

Reaction score
JayBeck - My taka kola is from Hillsboro, NC. I'll definitely look you up while I'm there. I'm also gonna bring a few milks for a guy to look at. Are you gonna have that sca pint with you that I looked at in Columbus? Any new toledo hutches?

Anybody else gonna set up there?

Brains

Reaction score
bill- i wasn't able to get work off this weekend (i actually sorta forgot when the show was... so i forgot to call off -_- ) but you can still bring your insulator, or at least i'd like to see a picture of it. Maybe you've got the incredibly rare and incredibly illusive... actually old multipart that's not a modern one or somethin' eh?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp