Need help!! What are they?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jks110282

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Justin and I am trying to figure out what I have. My grandmother passed and I inherited these bottles. I know they have some age to them because I remember seeing them in her house as a kid. The bottles have a seam that go up each side, but do not pass the lip. The bottoms are smooth, and neither one have numbers, or letters on them. They both have caps but they do not fit snug at all. There are a few pea sized bubbles in the bottom part of the darker one. I would like to know what they are, the date,, and what they would be valued at. These are the only things I have of hers and its important to me figuring this out. Thank you in advance if you can help me. I have attached a picture for you. Please let me know if I need to provide any other information.

Justin

Attachments

• 64C00BFCA5D54FBF913EF0106782E166.jpg
    64C00BFCA5D54FBF913EF0106782E166.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 44

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Justin,

Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for bringing those guys.

Could'ya take more photos, please. In natural light, focusing on the bases, necks, stoppers and other interesting features... Any embossing might give us a handle.

They look most decorative.

Italian-Quality-Fila-Pencils-0000-0010.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
Hi Jason. Those are decorator items similar to those sold at places like Pier One. They for decoration only, not meant to ever hold a product and are valueless to a bottle collector except for their decorative value. They are no more than a few years old say 40 or 50 at the most.

I'm sure that is not what you wanted to hear but my opinion is honest and just my opinion.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis