Looking for info on Feliz Fritz Covington , ky.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sherry

Reaction score
Fritz bottle

Is there any collectors on here from the Covington , Ky. area that is knowledgable about a round bottom Felix Fritz Soda bottle ? I dug one years ago in the Cincinnati area . It is embossed Felix Fritz . , Covington , Ky. Embossed Ginger Ale on the back , with a capitol F on the bottom . I belonged to the Southern Ohio bottle club at that time . There was a guy there that collected Covington bottles . I asked him about it and he sarcastly informed me that there was no such thing . I know there is a hutch type which I also have , and I know it is quite common . But the round bottom I have is the only one I have ever known of or seen . Any info would be appreciated . Wondering if it was a rare find .

87226D64B9A043389D340CD0190FCD46.jpg
Hi I am new to this forum. Saw the post from you on Fritz bottles. I have a small 7 oz bottle that was found in my mother’s crawlspace under the house very near Covington ky. I have several pics. It is a clear bottle. Was Just wondering if all of their bottles are rare and what it may be worth. Thanks for sharing any info you may have on these bottles.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac