1 known to exist Marquette soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jonahtroy

Reaction score
I found a green embossed Marquette club beverages bottle last week. I looked it up and it says "one known to exist, extremely rare (clear is common though)" could mine be actually a second of it's kind or could it be a repro that someone decided to throw into the dump. It has one chip at the bottom that doesnt go through and a small chip toward top pics in a sec

http://www.mrbottles.com/galleryimage.asp?ID=2633

epackage

Reaction score
Jonah is yours the Wisconsin example or a different town and state?

epackage

Reaction score
Maybe you should contact Mr. Bottles, if you're considering selling, you may be a very happy guy...good luck...Jim

jonahtroy

Reaction score
How happy xD. I mean i'm 14 so is that happiness doubled? I guess i did good for my first dig practically in my backyard. Lol, pics

epackage

Reaction score
I'd say you may have done great, I'd e-mail Mr. Bottles to see if he can put you in touch with Ryan "The Wisconsin Crown Top King", See if he makes an offer then come back here to discuss things, make sure to let your parents know too before making any decisions. Don't send it out until the check clears if you decide to sell...

Great Find!!! Jim[;)]

jonahtroy

Reaction score
so i guess it's worth more than 10$ xD. The only bad part is i got from my neighbors backyard with permission so i guess i have to split the profits xD

epackage

Reaction score
Do the research first and see what comes of things, then discuss it with your parents, then talk to the neighbor....He/She may not want anything out of it...good luck and keep us updated my man...[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown