UNFAIR!! Frozen here in Canada!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bne74honda

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Great to hear all the feedback. I don't feel so alone now and may even have been talked into trying my luck this week! [&:] I have some 'heavy equipment' that I could try out so what the heck...Maybe I'll take some gas and matches along to thaw out the ground....hell maybe some dynamite to dig with! [;)]

Whatever, I'll at least get out in the sun and bush...that's really enough for me. [:D]

Thanks guys!

Brian

capsoda

Reaction score
Yeah, These cooled snowy winters are killing me too.[:eek:]

Hey, Wait a minute, It's sunny and 76 here today. AHHHHHHHH beautiful.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Ec89935.jpg

Attachments

• Ec89935.jpg
    Ec89935.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 75

bearswede

Reaction score
'Zat where ya bin diggin' up yore yard 'ol Cappy Soda???

Where de bottles at?

PS... Just you wait till you get that Reb butt o' yours up here... We gonna treat you to some Northern (dis)Comfort!!!!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I was feeling sorry for myself here in Maine until I talked to my son in Bozeman Montana where it was a balmy 35 degrees below zero.[&:] He was pi--ed because Montana State doesn't cancel classes unless it's 40 below.[:D] As for digging in the winter, I usually let that go and concentrate on remodeling the bathroom or kitchen two or three times just to keep busy....[:D]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Ron, That thar is a modern version of a privy called a septic tank drain field.

Wern't no bottles in there either.

David E

Reaction score
Youall in Canada need to move to Vancouver BC, dig all year in the rain.

Bixel

Reaction score
I was thinking that if I mat my snowmobile hard enough the track will spin through the snow, and into the dirt. Did it, but came up empty handed.[:D] Oh well, had a good snowmobile ride, but now have found out that I need to sacrifice a bottle for a new oil pump.. stupid 200 dollars...

Kyle

P.S. When I gunned my snowmobile, I wasnt acctually expecting to find anything!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
I just get the maul and keep smashing....eventually I get through and when I do........the getting is usually goooooooood! Of course anything you get get below a 6" frost layer in the winter months is goooooood as long as it is glass and older than 100 years!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi