Resource for NYC Blob Top Beers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
This is my website, I thought id share it, its something I work on in my spare time. It contains over 100 NYC blob tops from the 5 boroughs, and a few crown tops in addition. This page is updated every few days, and a new addition of NYC medicines will be added soon.

All of the bottles on the website are in my possession. All of the information I can find I post along with the picture of the bottle.
If i cant find any information I post it as well, so that anyone who does know can send it to me, and update the site.

http://mikesbottleroom.weebly.com/

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
Hi NyDigger1 I collect strap flasks from NYC/Brooklyn, have quite a few hundred, think about 5 or maybe 6 hundred so far. I have also researched many of the bottles via NYC Business Directories.

You might want to contact Gary Guest, he is on eBay as "privypicker" if I have his new handle right. He has published several books over the years on NYC beers.

For Brooklyn beers, you should contact George Fisher, he is the author of a book which contains many Brooklyn beer and sodas.
PM me for his email address.

NyDigger1

Reaction score
Thanks nyc, I already talked to both of them =]

I only have three nyc flasks, Joseph Einstein, Edward Rafter, and United Wine and Trading Co.

Only the Einstein is strapped.

Thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp