HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Have a good'un, Norm...

Will we be seeing you next month in Somersworth???

Ron

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Thanks! Sorry I've been awy soooooo long[:eek:]. Had two moves in the past year after living in the same house for 21 years, bought some land, sold some land, sold a house, bought a house, broke a computer, bought a computer, aaggggg[:mad:] Anyway, all settled in here in sunny Augusta, Maine now. Have been eyeballing the landscape for possible digs and plan on resuming the honorable profession of scratching through the refuse of the past.[8|] I haven't been entirely absent, I am the proud owner of an official mug and did make a $ donation to the cause. I am planning on being down to Somersworth, looking forward to meeting some of the gang. I know I sound biased, but is it my imagination, or are there a great deal more new members coming out of the woods up here in the great New England area?![8D] See ya in April.

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Norm, Happy Birthday! There are a lot of new names on here, and a lot of the old ones you don't see much of anymore. You Included![:D] Hope you have a great day and hope you can rejoin us a little more now. Kelley

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi norm, just want to wish you a happy birthday also. hope you find some good places to dig at your new location. rhona

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Norm, Happy birthday up there in the snow.

I'll be comming up for the show in april all the way from Dixie and I'll try to bring some sunshine with me.[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Maine Digger...

Happy birthday Norm... I think you'll be suprized at how many new faces and old faces you'll be seeing at the bottle show... gonna be a big "Howdy Do" I here Bram is gonna be cookin lots of lobsters...[:eek:] That's the big rumor anyway down in Eliot...[8|]

Have a great birthday...

Wayne[&:]

Hf10343.jpg

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Ron...

Just trying to add a little cheer to the birthday wishes... and yes, I'll be 50 from here on in, just ask my wife... It seems I'm getting younger... more stamina, ya know[:eek:]

Wayne

Hf98273.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98273.jpg
    Hf98273.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members