Historical / Figured flask collection available

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
I am anticipating selling my 39 piece Flask collection. I am exploring all venues so if anyone reading this might be interested in buying the entire collection they may contact me. Values range from $100 to $1,500 each, nothing super rare, mostly excellent condition, medium priced, nice stuff. Cornucopia / Urn to Corset Waisted Scroll.

Jsinsley38@yahoo.com

PASodas

Reaction score
The recent cathedral pickle collection shows that piecing them out on ebay achieved a higher overall price than selling as a collection however I'll bet it takes an investment in time, plus it left the seller with some no-sales. You may want to offer them individually here for a set price (to avoid fees, especially on shipping) then piece the rest out on ebay or another site. Ebay seems to achieve the highest price for "medium priced" items as opposed to an auction house due to the exposure and inexperience of the buyers . . . IMHO. Good luck!

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I'm interested in pint size aqua flasks with embossed eagle (GII, pikes peak, etc). Trying to fill in ones I dont have.

botlguy

Reaction score
I may try the individual sales route, I am exploring all options right now. I have over 900 all positive eBay feedback points so that should be little problem. If I do decide to use this venue for sales I will make an additional contribution to the maintainence of the site.

Thanks for the input, that is what I was hoping for.

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
Was that Urn/Cournicopia a amber one??
My dad bought one tonight ;)

Personally I'm looking for a Green Anchor Flask (Strap Sided)

ORIGINAL: botlguy

I am anticipating selling my 39 piece Flask collection. I am exploring all venues so if anyone reading this might be interested in buying the entire collection they may contact me. Values range from $100 to $1,500 each, nothing super rare, mostly excellent condition, medium priced, nice stuff. Cornucopia / Urn to Corset Waisted Scroll.

Jsinsley38@yahoo.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94