any info?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dw3000

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of variation on the Charles Wilson bottle with the squirrel. There were several lots that sold at this auction recently: http://mapleleafauctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95&Itemid=70.

bottlehunter

Reaction score
Re: RE: any info?

I have one of the clear ACL Wilson's bottles in great condition. Any idea on what it may be worth?

Reaction score
I have a bottle that has a squirrel on bottom of bottle embossed 6oz chas wilson bottles

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
No i am just starting to get into Chas Wilson bottles and i am not that great on computers i have alot of bottles just need some help checking them out

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
No i am just starting to get into Chas Wilson bottles and i am not that great on computers i have alot of bottles just need some help checking them out

If you can post a picture we could give you an idea of how old your bottle is. I'm not sure how much information we could give you beyond that, since I don't think we have any members on here who specialize in Toronto bottles.

Reaction score
If you can post a picture we could give you an idea of how old your bottle is. I'm not sure how much information we could give you beyond that, since I don't think we have any members on here who specialize in Toronto bottles.
I dont no how to send pictures

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora