First Nu Grape Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vintage57

Reaction score
What's the story on the Nu Icy? I've seen it before and always thought it to be a Nu Grape product but, what did the Nu Icy bottle hold? Different flavors?

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I do not understand, was the star flipped the other way on the bottle at one time?

Holy crap-o-la, did I just catch the resident bottle expert not knowing something as common as this!?!? [:D][:D][:D]

Naw, at any rate, I actually thought they all had inverted pentagrams on them, becuase the first one I found (a broken bottle) had it.

The only Nu-Grape that really interests me is like the one in the middle of this picture (which is like the one I found):
40707.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TheCaliKid
Holy crap-o-la, did I just catch the resident bottle expert not knowing something as common as this!?!? [:D][:D][:D]
If they had one from Paterson I woulda known....LOL[8D]

RCO

Reaction score
i recently bought a new grape bottle , its a really neat bottle to have as part of any collection . i don't know much about the company but i like the bottle

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

If they had one from Paterson I woulda known....LOL[8D]

Excuses only sound good to the one making them! [:D]

ORIGINAL: RCO

i recently bought a new grape bottle , its a really neat bottle to have as part of any collection . i don't know much about the company but i like the bottle

Tell me about it. I really, really, really wish that bottle I found had been complete.

I'm going to venture that it would have been worth in the neighborhood of $70 ... and northwards.

NuGrape Kid

Reaction score
The bottles with the inverted star (above) was the first to show it inverted. On all previous designs the star pointed up.

"nugrapekid@gmail.com"

Mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18