Coating bottles is a bad idea

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

gotthefever

Reaction score
Coating bottles is a bad,stupid idea! They will end up in the marketplace without people knowing(It happened to me with a very expensive swaim's which I unknowingly passed on to someone else before it was noticed) That Swaim's went through 4 people with probably close to 80 years collecting/digging experience before it was noticed. Do you wanna have to pour paint remover in every bottle you buy,why would you even think of such a stupid thing,dumb,too much time on your hands,lets think of some other way to destroy the bottle market

epackage

Reaction score
You might want to post your "pithy" response in the post it was meant for instead of making a random post that has no story behind it.

Why would you even think of such a stupid thing,dumb,too much time on your hands,lets think of some other way to destroy the bottle forum...LOL[8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Now hang on a sec.. actually this is perfect.. [;)] Thank you David!

gotthefever

Reaction score
Epackage,Pithy???? You just confirm my lack of love for New Jersey

epackage

Reaction score
You're gonna have a great time here with such an attitude, I look forward to all of your future stupidity...welcome

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ouch, that hurts! Please stop destroying us Jersey people.. you win, I will agree with anything you say from now on, just please don't remind us how crappy our state is..! I think I will make a request that you replace me as a moderator here, you have just the right pluck..

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[8D] Hey dont get too down on Joisey, some of the best glasshouses were from there, I believe that just about every large city had a glassworks. some of our most beloved bottles would not exist ifn it wasnt for Joisey.........[;)]

flasherr

Reaction score
Wow another opinionated and vocal member never a dull moment around this place

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac