Ebay again. New rules?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I just tried to list something. It seems my registered PP account isn't good enough. They want MORE like a bank or other CC to back up the "buyer protection policy". Have you run into this? Why isn't my PP account good enough? [:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

bottle_head9

Reaction score
When a buyer files a claim against you and Ebay sides for the buyer, they will refund the buyer and then they want their money, so they need a credit card or bank account so they can get their money back..
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I just tried to list something. It seems my registered PP account isn't good enough. They want MORE like a bank or other CC to back up the "buyer protection policy". Have you run into this? Why isn't my PP account good enough? [:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I understand all that but Paypal is ebay and I pay ebay fees with paypal which is tied to my bank account. So why can't I list all of a sudden? It seamed they wanted a CC too which is a bit overboard if you ask me. I may try again, maybe it was a temporary glitch? It was really annoying for sure.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
If there isn`t funds in your Paypal, which is also tied to my bank account, which isn`t always full[:(].Ebay wants a backup payment method.They want a second source of payment if things go bad.I`ve had it with Ebay.I was going to appeal a decision they made for a buyer that stated he didn`t recieve an item, but I just went back and checked messages from the dates the item was shipped.I had proof that the buyer opened a case the day before the item shows being delivered.He must of had ESP to know the package wasn`t gonna make it to his house the day before it shows being delivered.All the Ebay messages showing the fact he tried to open the case a day early have been deleted.Not by me..[:mad:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown