how rare was it

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

karebarefoot

Reaction score
about ten years ago idug a poison bottle on front was ikey enstien poison poison clear about 5 or 6 in tall sold it to a women in virginia for 200 dollars why would she pay that much for a clear bottle

deenodean

Reaction score
If you scroll down and read my post " my poison bottle collection" you will see a clear Canadian poison bottle. The comments are that clear poison Canadian bottles are rare. Perhaps that is also the case where your are. If you have a picture of it please post. Now I will sit back and wait for the professionals to chime in.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Welcome! Deeno is right. Some of the most rare poisons are clear. But your description is not helping me figure out which bottle you had. A picture is needed, if you have one. What was the bottle's shape?

karebarefoot

Reaction score
the poison bottle was shaped like a toc pharmacy bottle dont have pictures but it must have been pretty rare if you guys havent heard of it i dug it in muncie ind. toc dump

karebarefoot

Reaction score
i seen a ad in a bottle magazine and called a woman who collected poisons called her and she asked me what i wanted for it i told her to shoot me a price i had no idea of its value she offered 200 and in shock i said yes yes and double yes

deenodean

Reaction score
Good reason...well perhaps some other members are familiar with this poison and will offer their intake...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94