New Adition

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cadburys

Reaction score
Hi David.

Would you be willing to sell that lid? I'd give you $25.00 which is a fair price :)

msleonas

Reaction score
you should read this thread:
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Pot-lid-price-records%3F/m-502724/tm.htm

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cadburys

Hi David.

Would you be willing to sell that lid? I'd give you $25.00 which is a fair price :)
25.00 fair?? in another post on same lid you wrote an I quote straight from your post
"Tough to say what the highest price paid is as many are sold privately. I would say that the colored washington crossing the delaware is the most desirable fetching between $3000-$4000. However Im sure that you know it only needs 2 people with deep pockets to make it go much higher. "

So I am not sure if you was joking about the 25.00 or not.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I think Trog and Cadburys are friends and they both know the true value of the lid.Pretty sure the $25.00 offer is a joke...[;)]
ORIGINAL: creeper71

Hi David.

25.00 fair?? in another post on same lid you wrote an I quote straight from your post
"Tough to say what the highest price paid is as many are sold privately. I would say that the colored washington crossing the delaware is the most desirable fetching between $3000-$4000. However Im sure that you know it only needs 2 people with deep pockets to make it go much higher. "

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

I think Trog and Cadburys are friends and they both know the true value of the lid.Pretty sure the $25.00 offer is a joke...[;)]
ORIGINAL: creeper71

Hi David.

Ok kool... sorry for the interuption then...

cadburys

Reaction score
Yes we are friends... but I'd still give him $25 :)

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp