Please Help ID bottle. Pierce Glass Co.?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Here2Learn

Reaction score
Found it on a hike this morning was just curious what came in it or who it was sold by and date any info. be great really. Thanks. Marked 19 and a P in a Circle. Has a tiny hole in top almost like it was for aftershave? Sorry, My pic is bad it has a nice uniformed design of Circles in glass around it. Thanks, For any help.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hard to judge the size bit it looks a little small for aftershave unless it's a travel size. The form looks good though.
Maybe a cologne? Is the top Bakelite? If so 1920-30 or there abouts.

surfaceone

Reaction score
5817076536_3aef9fdab3_b.jpg

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hell Here2Learn; Pierce glass had a factory in Port Allegany, Penn. I went there often and they were one of my best customers. I think they had another plant and I know they became part of a holding company. The Mold Shop Manager in that plant was the best friend I ever had in my 83 years. We knew each other for at least 40 years. RED Matthews

botlguy

Reaction score
I missed this thread way back, I think it's neat you found it. I used that product back in the day, I get a kick out of the added on label. "Official Locker Room Product" LMAO

Lanny Nunn

Reaction score
Found it on a hike this morning was just curious what came in it or who it was sold by and date any info. be great really. Thanks. Marked 19 and a P in a Circle. Has a tiny hole in top almost like it was for aftershave? Sorry, My pic is bad it has a nice uniformed design of Circles in glass around it. Thanks, For any help.

This Bottle was made in the 1970`s I packed them in boxes back then. Later became a lab tech .After shave bottle.Stop being made in the late 1970`s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown