Oregon Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum. I collect mostly Oregon Drug store Bottles and would love to hear from others that are interested in Oregon Bottles.
Charlie

Reaction score
The link in above post is My Home town Bottle From Elgin Oregon.
There are Four Elgin Embossed Bottles This one the most common I believe.
Charlie

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Charlie. I am pretty familiar with Oregon and their bottles, some mighty fine pieces come from that state. Are you interested in any Oregon bottles or just specific ones? I just sold a The Dalles pharmacy and run across stuff on a regular basis.

Take care, be well and come back often.

Reaction score
Hi Jim
I am interested in Oregon Drug Store Bottles mostly As I can not afford to collect all the whiskeys and Hutches. For some reason my heart is in the Drug store Bottles. I will buy most any of them if the price is right. Elgin Oregon Has The Elgin Drug Store . The Owl Drug Store , Parks Brothers Drug Store and W.O. Parks Drug Store. The Parks brothers being the most Rare I believe. I have some fron Island City Three different ones One to be a one of a kind as near as I can figure. I used to have a large Portland Oregon Collection but sold them. Now I am trying to get add them back to my collection.
Thanks for saying Hi.
Charlie From Elgin Oregon

Reaction score
I Just Traded a Montana Territory Bottle For a Wallowa Oregon Drug Bottle. Wallowa is a small town in Wallowa County and the Bottle is hard to find.
Another one crossed off my want list.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora