Shupps Grove pickups (a little late...)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

A Belleville NJ milk (P. Lempert).

3422FBF054DA46E5A3F09A28DF31A0DB.jpg
I wonder why the BIG M in the street name???[8|]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

A New York mustard bottle that I figured was a milk. It's an early one, and except for the greenish color, it looks like an 1890's tin top milk! But apparently Excelsior Mustard Mills was related to the Charles Gulden company.

21D7A5F6FE44464FAE721C9447138552.jpg
I would use this for mustard everyday now, find a good top for it and it would be great at parties and picnics...[;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Connor,

I have dug many of the same bottle. That is a common from Bradford, PA. Not saying they didn't have another branch, but they had one here for sure on Mechanic Street at the Erie RR switch. Exact same bottle.

PD.

Sorry to hear it's common I guess, but I'm glad I know where it's from now... I remember there being a ton of PA stuff at the table, so Bradford makes sense... Thanks Tom!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Didn't mean to burst your bubble Connor. Just statin facts. How can we send that bottle home? Not that I need it? Nice to be back in the neighborhood though. Don't know what I may have to trade as it is a common. Please advise. I am proud of you young digger Sir. Again, nice to meet you at the Balt show.

PD

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

"CAUTION/ $500. FINE / & IMPRISONMENT/ FOR USING OR / DESTROYING/ THIS BOTTLE"

thats a funny one. That's up there with the stupid FBI warning on movies...
16245_201411424478_7257701_n.jpg

My thoughts too MATT.I was thinking how boys back then would have wanted to burst it just because it had that written on it.[&:] NICE FINDS!GLAD YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME..I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS..GREAT!![8D]JAMIE

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Didn't mean to burst your bubble Connor. Just statin facts. How can we send that bottle home? Not that I need it? Nice to be back in the neighborhood though. Don't know what I may have to trade as it is a common. Please advise. I am proud of you young digger Sir. Again, nice to meet you at the Balt show.

PD

I'm keeping it cuz of the cool writing... Thanks though!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp