Lucky day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Conch times

Reaction score
The company I work for has an ongoing job that they keep finding these pockets of contaminated material so they stockpile it at our yard until it can be hauled off. Anyways me and my boss go diggin in the pile after work and we found the same old commons that we always find until the next to last bucket I turned over, this comes rollin down the pile.

d47b1ce1.jpg

It's a W M Freidman champion soda factory bottle.

953138b8.jpg

6e6d3db7.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Nice bottle, no animal embossed on the back side?

epackage

Reaction score
Same one sold on Ebay last year for $78, nice find...[;)]

Conch times

Reaction score
eBay is for suckers! I have already been offered $150 for it!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Conch times

If the guy who bought it for half of what you were offered is a sucker than I want to be a sucker...[;)]

Conch times

Reaction score
You have a good point but it does not apply to me cause I'm to poor to spend money on bottles! I'm either diggin or tradin!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Great bottle, glad you are still getting access to the dump fill.

Going from the info Jim provided, I'd take the 150 and try to get one later for 1/2 the price. Sweet find whatever you do with it.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Conch times

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think. [:D]

Consider this. I offered an Amber scroll flask to this forum's members for, I believe I remember, about $750. It is currently over $800 on eBay with several days to go. Am I a "sucker"? I don't think so and I don't blame anyone on this forum for not buying it. Most members on this forum are just average Joes. They can't afford what the "World" collectors can. I offered it here because I like you folks and wanted to give you first shot. Several folks bought flasks from me and I thank you sincerely.

Ebay is not for suckers, it's just a different group. Take a step back, inhale, let it out, and calm down. This is a HOBBY, not to be taken too seriously. Folks who have a little or a lot of money usually run in different circles. I have had some flasks for sale which did not bring as much money as I thought they should. Others are bringing more than I had hoped for. That's the game, no one has all the answers. You certainly don't, nor do I.

I am a retired Real Estate Appraiser, I can give you all the information you want about text book " Value".

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp