question for long time posters on this site.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Since I did time I am a reformed man. 4 months in the cyber slammer, only bread and AOL. It was rough.[:D]

There are other ways to bust ballz [;)]

CE98424A329646A79E11478DCCD9358F.jpg

Attachments

• CE98424A329646A79E11478DCCD9358F.jpg
    CE98424A329646A79E11478DCCD9358F.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 64

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

There are several 'ball breakers' in our midst.. even I indulge once in a while.. [&:]

So, for one to get the most out of an online forum, one must, on occasion, expect to have one's balls broken.

The best way to handle it would be to laugh at yourself and take it like a man (women don't do this to each other) ..and respond (if desired) with something witty and clever (if possible) and get your popcorn and 48 oz Sprite with lots of ice.. [8D]

Interesting take there Charlie.....I heard someone say..."Ball Breaker" and it was as if someone had said...."release the kracken" Like a voice from above.....I came out from the depths of these aqua pages to say......It just depends on who you are if breaking said balls is allowed. Now I must go back to my self imposed exile. Peace ........You can delete the thread now Charlie.

beendiggin

Reaction score
I understand why people get angry at each other around here. 52 years now I've been angry at just about everything for no reason at all. Cereal boxes, vehicles, laptops, people, whatever. Guess I need to try harder and be more patient.

tigue710

Reaction score
I prefer to be angry at clouds, always creeping up all soft and fluffy, and then WHAM!!! bolt o lightening right down you gullet... Nope, I dont trust em, sneaky ol clouds...

Jim

Reaction score
This is weird but true- I'm actually much more mellow on here than I can often be in "real life". I'm known for having a very short temper with incooperative inanimate objects, and I'm easily annoyed by certain common things that don't seem to bother anyone else. I also have very strong opinions on certain topics, and admittedly can be quite an azz**le when disagreeing with someone about them.

I come here to get away from all of that noise. When it comes to bottles, whether I'm digging, buying, trading, ogling, discussing or even thinking about them, I find it relaxing and enjoyable. I don't do drugs and I don't even drink much, so this hobby is my escape from life's daily BS. I'm sure there are a few here who would come to despise me if they had to be around me all day, every day [:)] ~Jim

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Jim, c'mon man, give it a rest. Waging pointless personal battles on the internet is like jousting with a damn windmill. It's both a waste of time, and everyone in the background watching the spectacle will, at best, think you're extremely silly. It's just not worth it, let it go.

HAHAHAHA thats grrrrrrreat. Where do you people come up with this stuff.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: tigue710

I prefer to be angry at clouds, always creeping up all soft and fluffy, and then WHAM!!! bolt o lightening right down you gullet... Nope, I dont trust em, sneaky ol clouds...
[:D][:D][:D] Too funny!!!!!!! Boy! thats why I read these posts, way to go tigue710!!!!!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I tried to post a sensible response to your original query, but was pointedly ignored as you continued your nonsensical rant about perceived "internet terrorists" on this site. I guess that I could also fall into the category, especially being a "new" digger with only 50 years experience.[:'(]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Poor you! Maybe after 50 more years you'll garner some respect.. [8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky