What are our ebay user names?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Toxic_Waste

Reaction score
It seems like most, or perhaps even all, of us poison-bottle collectors go on ebay to buy or sell bottles, and I'll bet we are running into each other a lot without even knowing it. I go by the user name timberline51. Anybody else care to post their names, just for the fun of spotting each other on ebay?

Jim

Reaction score
I'm jmorrison325. You will usually see me going after American irregular hexagon poisons (KI-1 and KI-2), but I like a little of everything in poisons. Once in a while I will list a cool poison for sale, but I'm usually busy getting rid of all of my pesky spare cash (when I have it) to fulfill my addiction...er..collection. Same thing[:D] Jim

flasherr

Reaction score
I go by buysellntrade on ebay. if im buying bottles it will generaly be an acl soda bottle.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbuysellntrade

texasdigger

Reaction score
817brads I usually go for pontiled meds and Texas hutch sodas. Can't seem to win many of the hutch's though. Everyone I bid on seems to get sniped right at the end. Alls fair though I have sniped a few other bottles myself.

diginit

Reaction score
Someone got my AB user name before I logged into thebay. Had to go with Diginit2.
I don't do ebay much. If I do, I'll try not to snipe anyone here. Good Day! James.

KentOhio

Reaction score
It seems I buy every kind of bottle but poisons. I'm on ebay every day, as a buyer. I can be spotted as Bottlebuyerz.

tombstone

Reaction score
a link you should look at: http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofocus=bs&sacat=-1&catref=C5&fbd=1&sspagename=h:h:advsearch:US&from=R6&nojspr=y&fscl=1&fswc=1&fss=0&saslop=1&fls=4&floc=1&sargn=-1&saslc=0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&fsop=1&fsoo=1&fcl=3&frpp=50&sofindtype=3&pfid=

By putting in your username i know exactly which auctions you are bidding on.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora