U.S.A. bottle collection found in Canada

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
You might get something for the Patchogue hutch, and the East Islip crown if they clean up nice. There is a demand among the residents of both communities for bottles from the area. The Patchogue crowns are around, might not be worth the effort to clean, the same with the Yetter & Moore bottles from Riverhead. The crown top Yetters are super common here, but they can turn a lovely amethyst in the sun. The Yetter hutchs are also pretty common here on the Island.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Beam's Duck Stamp Series 3rd addition
Hooded Merganser
Nothin says Oh CRAP, call 911!!! like booze and guns. [:D][:D]
No, I'm not anti either, it just struck me as humorous looking like a hunting stamp.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
E & J Burke , Picture with an owl on a roost with 5 dots under the owl embossed on the bottom.
If I'm remembering and seeing it right, I think it's a cat.
You got some nice stuff there, sorry I'm not in a buyers position right now.

deenodean

Reaction score
Well Eric, I LOOKED at the bottom of that bottle today and to me it still looks like an owl sitting on a roost! Maybe in your area cats look like owls but to me an owl looks like an owl..[:D]
I have see only 2 ( two ) great horned owls in my area, they are a majestic bird, bigger than any cat I have ever seen...[;)]
Getting back to the seriousness of bottles ...too bad the embossing of the owl ( or cat ) was not on the side of the bottle instead on the bottom of it !! [:mad:]

deenodean

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply NYCFLASKS, interesting info, you would know what is desirable in your area. I am open to offers on those bottles you mentioned...I agree they are in rough shape but perhaps a tumbling may bring them to life again.
You never know what is in someone's collection eh ! Someone might see something there that they want.
I have a few more that I will post in a few days, nothing earth shattering though!
I will have a yard sale in September, I am sure some will move.

DIGGIN DOC

Reaction score
AWESOME BUYS DUDE!

THE FIRST SEVERAL PICS WERE LIKE LOOKING AT MY OWN COLLECTION. LOVE THE DUFFY, FOUND A FEW IN MY AREA LAST YEAR....UNFORT MORE BROKEN THAN NOT. STILL GOT A FEW. SAW A PATCHOGUE CROWN TOP LIKE YOURS IN A BAYPORT SHOPPE THE OTHER DAY FOR $8.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp