Penn Yan N.Y. wine bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

markh

Reaction score
Hi Nic,

Don't know of but one bottle from Penn Yan (and it is on my wish list).

If you ever dig one of these - the aqua The Struble K&L cure from Penn Yan, then you've got yourself a great find! It's the scarcer cousin of the rare cobalt Dr. Struble's kidney cure from Himrods, NY.

Keep digging, maybe you'll find one!

Mark

8DF4BCFD5FB94DFC8F056540944BC495.jpg

Attachments

• 8DF4BCFD5FB94DFC8F056540944BC495.jpg
    8DF4BCFD5FB94DFC8F056540944BC495.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 56

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello mtfdfire22. I hope this will help you a little.

I have a clear glass bottle that is 13 5/8â€high with a straight cylinder finish that is 1-3/8†tall and a bead on the bottom 1/8â€. T%he embossed round patch reads “/ EMPIRE STATE WINE CO. †arched over the top,. and “/ PENN YAN, N.Y. †arched on the bottom. Below the top wording there is an arched “/ TRADE MARK â€, and arched over the bottom lettering there is an arched “/ REGISTERED â€. There is an embossed emblem in the center of the slug plate that shows two women on each side of a two part shield with a bird above the top and a flying bird below the shield. In the center of the shield are some lettering. It looks like a tall L with a “c†on the vertical leg of each one, but the right hand L has a reversed base so it could just be a ribbon of sorts. . In between those Ls is a large “/' E †and a small “/ S â€. The bottom is embossed with a “/ B B B Co. †and under that a number “/ 3 3 3 â€.

I also have a HAMONDSPORTR N.Y. Wine bottle and I know there is another Penn Yan bottle some where around here. RED Matthews . .

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
i knew someone would get it!
i didnt have pictures since i left it setting at the dump. not what i collect and damaged = no good to me.
but.......when i said i was going digging by that i meant to the dump and i threw it in the back of my truck so i read it and found out red is correct.
so i have this bottle here at my house. half the top is cracked off. if anyone thinks they may possibly want it now is the time to let me know if not it will be tossed. i will send a pic if your interested.

all im asking for is shipping cost.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado