"Obi-Wan-CAPSODA" has landed...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey everybody...

Just to let you know, "Obi-Wan-CAPSODA" has landed in Manchester, NH... Yea, and he pissed everybody off on the plane as well!!! They chased him off the plane with bats, axes and pitchforks!!![:eek:]

I think they were all yelling something like, "Go home Rebel..." anyway, he's right here, in southern Maine, hiding of course and I promise I am not holding him hostage...

I'll unshackle him and let him out of the basement here sometime soon so he can chat with y'all[:D]

Have a great day and we'll see y'all at the show on Sat and/or Sunday...

Wayne[&:]

capsoda

Reaction score
Yes I'm here.
Somebody please help me. I'm being held by a guy in a black rubber suit.

Can you tell thet I'm wispering so he wont hear me messin around with his computer.[:)]

Hey Ron I made it. The airlines tryed to keep me from comming but I made it.

madman

Reaction score
thats hilarious cap cheers mike

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hey Warren I hope you brought some chicken fried steak and grits up with ya, yummmy, they is hard to find round heaaahhh ayup! See you soon, Taz[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Mornin Taz.. Mike...

Warren's plane got delayed by nearly three hours, so instead of getting back early, we didn't get in from Manchester until after 10:30 pm. (Warren said there was mechanical difficulties with the plane, but I think they had a negotiating team on baord trying to talk him out of coming up here to Maine!![;)])

Anyway, we got in... grabbed a couple beers...grilled a couple steaks and chatted till about 2:00 am. I had to get up with the kids at 6:00 to get them off to school, but Warren is snorin away!!![:eek:] I guess he got burned out talkin with me so late...

Now I'll be able to report back to y'all with the real facts on how late he sleeps into the afternoon!!!!!!![:D] I'm sure he'll get on the forum and leave a message for you guys. And when he tells you that he was chained up downstairs in the basement, don't believe him!!! If he says that I'll have to duct tape him up, lean him in the corner and feed him with a slingshot!!![:eek:]

Talk to you all soon, looking forward to meetin y'all... (see that, now he got me talkin lyke him!!![:(])

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Taz...

I'm the one who's up... I don't need all that sleep. Someone had to get the kids to school today. I'm fixin to go wake Warren's glass up... but I don't want to git on his wife's bad side![;)]

I bolted two single bed frames together and made them into a kingsized bed, just like in all the fancy hotels...[:)] Our pool has just thawed out so as soon as I uncover it, I'll be able to offer that benefit. And I bought a box of instant "Grits" so I can set out a southern "continental" breakfast! I'm just having trouble finding "hawg jowels" I guess bacon will just have to do![;)]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Jim, Wayne found grits [only box of grits in town] and we'll have to teach him to make chicken fried steak and chicken fried every thing else. Been teaching him bout grits and over easy eggs and the many uses for bacon grease.

Thought he would go back to bed this morning, being so old and all, so I stayed in bed till a little after 8. You know how those old timers need there naps.

Really lookin foward to meatin all you folks.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora