ASKING TOO MUCH?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dugbottles

Reaction score
I would be happy to help do the digging .I live in Mass and just left Florida where My children live .If you give your family my contact info I could be there in 24 hours .All I ask is you put a good word in for me to the gate keeper up there .Death dont scare me meeting my maker is what makes me nerves.

ktbi

Reaction score
This thread could go in as many directions as the roots you are trying to plant! I hear ya though Jamie. It is a serious topic and sure makes it a lot easier on the ones you leave behind if you plan ahead. I've been asked what I want, and to be honest, I don't really care - I'll be gone, so whatever makes my wife and/or kids most comfortable is exactly what I want. I'd rather they roll me under a bush than spend my Grandson's college fund on my burial. ...Ron

cc6pack

Reaction score
Jamie

if you're still here give me a call

I have been giving this some thought over the last few years, I've thought about having my ashes put in my favorite bottle. But the only one I think is big enough is the large size Ponds, talk about cheap.[:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cc6pack

Jamie

if you're still here give me a call

I have been giving this some thought over the last few years, I've thought about having my ashes put in my favorite bottle. But the only one I think is big enough is the large size Ponds, talk about cheap.[:D]

You are going to put your ashes in a demi Jon ?[8D]

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugbottles

I would be happy to help do the digging .I live in Mass and just left Florida where My children live .If you give your family my contact info I could be there in 24 hours .All I ask is you put a good word in for me to the gate keeper up there .Death dont scare me meeting my maker is what makes me nerves.

I THANK YOU!!

No I ain't "OVER MEDICATING" :STEVE

I am very serious..I saw how the funeral freaks charged for every little thing they did or maybe did or might not have done ,but charged for it any way ..when my brother died..then my dad..and then my mom..LIKE I SAID..it got me when the funeral directer coldly said "NOW WE NEED $450.00 UP FRONT FOR THE GRAVE DIGGER"..it wasn't that it couldn't be paid it was just the way it was said and the amount and "UP FRONT" no waiting for the insurence co. NADA!

I am in no way care about where my soul is going..that was taken care of on a CROSS LONG AGO AND in 72 when I got on my knees begged for forgiveness and asked if JESUS was real to come into my life..HE IS REAL AND HE DID...

The only thing I am thinking about is keeping as much money out of VULTURE'S HANDS AS I CAN!!That way something can be left to NINA!!JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
I didn't write this because I am dying right now [Well who knows?Just thinking ahead]..but wrote it about how some funeral homes are like vultures and just wanting to keep as much money outa their pockets as possible...they really get you when you are numb with pain and grief after a loved on has gone on and you are in a vunerable state of mind...they try to make you feel guilty if you want to not get the best or near it!
THANK YALL!JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp