Shot glass with fathers initials

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

olddump

Reaction score
I just dug this little [shot glass-mug] the day before yesterday. It has the letters H-B on the front and a crown above it. It is a nice addition to my shot glass collection [5 of them] this being the best. Nicer as they are my fathers initials. Does anyone know of t H-B and crown incorporated in ant companys logos?

Rp43616.jpg
P.S. Forgot to cut photo

Attachments

• Rp43616.jpg
    Rp43616.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 155

deepwoods

Reaction score
O.D- Thats a very neat synchronicity finding a great old mug with your dads initials. It appears to be salt-glazed, is it? The crown suggests a european connection - where are you located? I wish I could tell you more about the piece, but regardless a nice find.

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello olddump,as far as i can tell this is a beer mug made in Germany. It is engraved with a blue Crown and the letters HB, which stands for Hofbrau. is yours engraved on the bottom with Made in Germany and a number as well? i will e-mail you the site from were i found this info, it has a picture there as well.
it should also have engraved 1L (one Liter) close to the top of the mug.

olddump

Reaction score
It is the shot glass that goes with that nug. T hat is a wrist watch it is next to in the pic. I did;nt think it was too old as there is the rubble from a bar that was torn down not so long ago 4-5 years. I can't ask for better info than that thanks a bunch oh it dos'nt have any thing on the bottom but it's a lot smaller than the mug. but no mistaking it goes with that mug[:D] this is a great new forum. Thanks again
Tom, Olddump

maineahh62

Reaction score
hi tom, sorry about the mix up on my part, i guess i got a got a little carried away and read right over the shot glass part, i have yet to get out in the wood's for my bottle hunts, the weather here changes every 10 minutes, there is a saying here in maine, if you dont like the weather wait a minute it will change, but in the mean time i can still hunt for bottles right here and learn something from each search and hey, with a little luck i might just help a fellow bottle digger and thank you for your appreciation with my search results.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac