Fwd: America's new army..!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am over 60, and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ass-backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.
For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. "My back hurts!" "I can't sleep!" "I'm tired and hungry!" We are impatient and maybe
letting us kill some asshole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep, and since I'm already up, I may
as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch.

If captured, we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at, and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them
for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course, however. I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after
completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start a conversation with a pretty girl.
He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those dirty, rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY! How about recruiting women over 50... in menopause!

You think MEN have attitudes?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, my God! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!

Send this to all of your senior friends. It's in big type so they can read it.

C3646E808B724A5D83DB9205B09C06BA.jpg

Attachments

• C3646E808B724A5D83DB9205B09C06BA.jpg
    C3646E808B724A5D83DB9205B09C06BA.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 86

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
America's new Air Force!

Sign me up! I'm 67 years young and have the experience we older guys get that the younger guys and gals don't even dream of yet.

Mike

Plumbata

Reaction score
Hah, I want that man's T-shirt! [:D]

Improper for most occasions, but on certain days I wake up feeling particularly uncharitable, and that kind of shirt would express those sentiments rather well. [8D]

Brains

Reaction score
I must protest, if i may-
Though i'm not 18 anymore, i'm still only 20 which is quite close to 18, so i will speak on behalf of 18 year old bryan who was quite different but his age wasn't so different.
Oh boy, maybe i can't remember myself... all those years ago....
Nope.
Well, i shall act as if i was still 18 as no body knows better to correct me.
I'm very cranky, ask everyone who i work with. Usually i scare the new workers... maybe that's why no one wants to work for us for more than a month?
I don't wake up in the night to pee, however i only get around 4-5 hours of sleep a night as i view sleeping as a waste of time. Why be asleep when i could be looking for mazdas on craigslist? Or shooting bad guys? Or maybe even getting shot by bad guys!
Old guys may have been around guns for a while, defiantly longer than i could have being i've only been able to own a rifle (no hand guns) for a few years now. When my friends (when i still had a few) turned 18, most of them went out to clubs or bought cigarettes. I went out and bought a mosin nagant, a remington-512, a 1980's sks, a finnish m91 (which i later traded for a dumb .30-30) a yugo M-57 (best $260 one can spend on a weapon), and a stevens mod 87-B which has more trouble than my car has funny electrical problems from a soda the previous owner spilled on the gear-shift. What does one my age do with 5 rifles and one pistol? Well, if you actually read this and actually asked, than you very much for taking an interest! wow!
-So far, the most practical purpose has been annihilating a toilet we found on the side of the road. (which we of course took to a nearby range where it was safe to shoot... and also where no one was around.

So, i feel as if i'm more than qualified to join the army. I would love to climb a big wall too, provided there will always be a rope. The only problem is i have absolutely no interest in joining our armed forces! I want to to clean up garbage in a park somewhere so people can enjoy it! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp