Here goes nuthin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Very early in the AM here, I have to be at the hospital at 5:00 AM. Having my first surgery today, getting a lamenectomy, spinal fusion and some nice titanium hardware so I can confound the airport metal detectors. Not looking forward to the long recovery but hopefully this will get me back to a normal life. I should be able to do quite a bit when I recover but the days of going on ten day dig trips to the east and trudging the river banks in scuba gear are probably over. My partners are back there now on a dig trip I am missing, I hope they score big. Good news is I have been able to do quite a bit of digging and diving and have a lot of good memories, I have made some decent finds over the years. I can also come to this forum where I just love to see what others are finding or adding to their collections. Anyway as I said here goes nuthin.

surfaceone

Reaction score
hopefully this will get me back to a normal life.

Hey Steve,

Best wishes for a big surgical success, and a rapid and 110% recovery. That "normal" stuff is highly overrated IMO, I'd go for a variation of delightfully abnormal, myself...[8D]

core-blimey.jpg

coreya

Reaction score
I had 3 fused in 2006 (at 52 yoa) and was playing softball 2 months later feeling 1000% better with no pain. So good luck to you and diving should be no problem at all.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind and encouraging works. The Doctors say the outcome of the operation was very good, I will give it about six months and see where I am at. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp