Yard sale, estate, flea market finds...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pensacolasteve

Reaction score
Just noticed the marble board, nice, now maybe I can learn something about them. I attend a lot of yard/garage, estate sales, flea markets, etc. and usually grab the marbles when I see them if not too much. Anyway, here is my accumulation so far, any keepers, value, types, etc? Some have damage as shown in photos. Thanks.

119b9lz.jpg

3534dv9.jpg

2cpewxd.jpg

imukdiver

Reaction score
I can help a lil bit. The clears are industrial use marbles, like the ones used in spray paint cans. As for the others who knows. I'm still learning marbles. I will say this though, condition is everything with marbles. Little chips and dings will knock the vaalue down .

pensacolasteve

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply/info, sorry for not getting back sooner. Yeah, kind of figured that the clear ones were pretty much worthless and as far as condition goes, unfortunately some are not that good, although, there are a few decent ones which I try to keep separated but just don't know much about them. I don't think they're worth much if anything at all but I still pick them up from time to time, who knows, may get lucky one of these days.

glass man

Reaction score
Wish I could help..I tried to learn about marbles got frustrated and gave up...have collected bottles too long!I had a blown marble that was so crude it had the shape of a football..Now I thought that was good since bottles that are very crude is a good thing ..but in marbles it is a bad thing..it became like up is down etc..good luck and if you do learn help a idiot like me!!

I can tell you all your marbles are machine made..in bottles that is usually a bad thing but with marbles...AAAHHHH!!!JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky