Springfield Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sparrow75

Reaction score
Anyone heading to the Springfield show? I'm only going to be there on Friday, so it will be a quick trip for me, but looking forward to my first trip to the show.

BillinMo, you still want me to bring that Pinco for a little trade? Not sure what it's trade "value" is, but I'm into about any glass insulator (although I'm full on Hemi 42, 45), being a newbie and all.

Brains

Reaction score
this one will be there, as always... but on saturday. maybe friday.
Perhaps i'll bring along the incredibly rare and famous, legendary, orange amber d-513. Or maybe a bunch of really common LRI's

BillinMo

Reaction score
Sorry to take so long. Yes, I'm planning to be there, but I'm juggling some things now. I'm hoping to be there Friday at opening, but there's an off chance I won't make it until Saturday. At any rate, I'll be set up in the back of the hall, near the stage.

Chris - sure, I'd be interested in that Pinco! A modern Pinco like that isn't a high-priced item, but I have plenty of glass for trade to make it worth your while and no, I won't make you take any Hemi-42s! [:D]. What sort of things are you looking for? Any particular manufacturers or CDs?

sparrow75

Reaction score
Bill, not sure I have any specific CD or manufactures I'm after. I'm sure if you have some glass of equal value with you I'll find something I like.

If you don't make it Friday, I'll find someone to leave the Pinco with, that way they can give it to you on Saturday.

BillinMo

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting this photo uploaded out of my camera. Hard to believe it's been a week.

Had a great time at the show. Chris - awesome to meet you at last, and thanks much for the Pinco!

L to R - Bill (BillinMo), Chris (Sparrow75) and Barrett (Sergio Wilkins).

I'll just add that I'm not as grumpy as I look in the photo. [:)]

2427D44997F64AF3A3500A754A64FDC3.jpg

Attachments

• 2427D44997F64AF3A3500A754A64FDC3.jpg
    2427D44997F64AF3A3500A754A64FDC3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 89

Dugout

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a good time, you are all smiling!

SergioWilkins

Reaction score
Great to see you guys there again. Bill, always a pleasure being a couple tables down from you.
Chris, it was good to meet you! I hope you had a good impression of the show!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis