Poisonous Addiction going offline

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Just for a few weeks. The site is hosted on my ISP as part of my account. We are in the middle of moving, so that account will be closed today. I cant say when we will be back online in our new location, but I will get it back up and running as soon as I can. But it will probably be sometime in November. During that time, I will be unable to answer questions or get email.

See you on the flip side!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I've heard Dave Whitten is probably going in that direction too Steve.
I hope the transition is smooth for you both.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
The move was the worst experience I have ever gone through. PODs sucks! Not going to rant, just wanted to say we made it in one piece. So far, the only casualty, along with the usual new damage to wood furniture (no matter how well they are covered) has been my Wife's 10" original corningware lid. The bottles are still in the boxes and totes and will be put away, probably tomorrow. Of all the things that can be damage, I hope none of them are. But they did not fit in the car, so they were on the PODs....so I will be very worried until every one is unwrapped and placed on the shelves.

The website is still up, odly enough...and I was able to get email from my old account (all 162 of them) when we got buck up on line. I do not know why it's still active, but I will try and have it moved as soon as I can to the new location. I do get some personal web space with this account as well. We shall see how much....

Anyway, time is short, got to update many accounts with new info...

Poison_Us

Reaction score
RE: Poisonous Addiction **UPDATE**

Greetings, all. Just wanted to post an update to where things are in our corner of the world. First off, I have been extremely busy, with work and at the house. I have had very little time to spend on much of anything else. The website is in tact on my PC waiting for a new home...and that will be from the place I register our domain from. But with the holidays and other things going on, I havnt had the spare change to rent the space. Anyway, I hope to have that back up and running soon, but so far, it's been a struggle.

I still pop in now and then, but lately, I have only had the opportunity to sit at my PC once or twice a week at most. And that is usually on the weekend. SO a lot happens here on the blue pages that I miss on a daily basis and any PMs will take me till the weekend to respond. But I will when I do get a chance.

Till the next time...stay warm and happy hunting.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

Again Steve? Weeks? This is a follow up from last November. You do that a lot.
s2.gif
[:D]
As much as I enjoyed the flash at first from one of your priors I rarely turn on my speakers and block most script by default now. If simplifying helps then I'm good. [:)]
Dave's seamed to have gone smoothly, I hope your next one does also.
Love ya man!!!!
Eric

Poison_Us

Reaction score

We are back online! Being hosted by the same place I have the domain registered also means no domain mask, so the directory structure remains in the address bar. Now, our collection is still in the moving boxes. So I dont know when they will be unpacked and the site updated, but at least it's back up able to be viewed again.

beendiggin

Reaction score

Such a cool site. Great info and pics!

Poison_Us

Reaction score

I have to spend some time and find out what happened to my links page. The jquery script isnt working. When I have time I will fix it.

Poison_Us

Reaction score

Fixed. Folder containing the script files was not where the code was pointing towards.

Thanks, beendiggin. It's a labor of love...just haven't had the time to love it more lately. Wish we did.

epackage

Reaction score

Might be a stupid question but is it possible to show pics of all different 'K' variants for research purposes?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu