ANY DIGGERS IN SOUTH ALABAMA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
WOULD LIKE TO FIND A BOTTLE DIGGER IN SOUTH ALABAMA TO HELP ME. IM A NEWBEE AND NEED SOME ASSISTANCE WITH SOME OLD PROPERTY THAT I HAVE. ANY TAKERS. PLENTY OF PROPERTY WITH PERMISSION TO DIG.

THANKS

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Anthony, I live in Seminole in Baldwin Co. Always lookin for people to dig with and a place to dig. Email me.

#1twin

Reaction score
You Alabama digger's ever do any digging in the Biloxi/Gulfport area. I just joined this site to find digging partners. I dig alone and have only been bottle digging for about 5 yrs. Katrina wiped out all the homes on the east end of Biloxi and there might be some folks that would allow some privy digging.
Thanks, Marvin

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Marvin, Haven't yet but if you got places I got shovels. Live over near the Fl. state line in Seminole bout an hour an 30 or 40. I'm retired and my wife digs with me. Can always make a day trip or a weekend. Been lookin for some new diggin partners and areas.

Email or PM through my profile with a phone # and time to call and I give ya a buzz.

#1twin

Reaction score
Anthony, I live in Biloxi and only have one bottle digging friend at this time. I would be glad to show you what little I have learned in 5 yrs of digging. You are more than welcome to dig with me on the coast also. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested in sharing dig sites. Good luck on your next dig. Marvin

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Marvin, I've been diggin with Anthony and he is a good guy willing to learn.

Has a good strong back too.LoL

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
HEY CAP,
I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORD YOU GAVE ABOUT ME. THANKS. YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND AND A GOOD PARTNER TO DIG WITH. TELL CINDY I SAID HEY

wonkapete

Reaction score
Is there any digging around Mobile? I haven't been digging in a long time.. would like to once again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac