Site slow?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
I am definitely having problems here. This is the only website affected. This is the first time I could sign on in 3 days. Loads very slow, sometimes not at all.
I noticed it happening after someone with the user name "Pakistan" sent me 2 PM's through the site, obvious spam. Wondering if they didn't leave something behind for us?
Help us, Mr Wizard!
Bill

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I believe the server for this forum is in New York state, so this slowdown is most likely in connection with the storm's aftermath.. though personally I am not experiencing any slowness.. hang in there folks it will clear up eventually..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I had since Tuesday. This is the first time since then that posting a message took less that 15 minutes if it could happen at all.
I believe the server for this forum is in New York state,
I thought it was in Virginia but Charlie I think is correct. I contacted Verizon and they rerouted my connection and I'm showing Rochester NY as the final destination and it seams to work now. It was going into NYC but Verizon put it through a another NY site, down to Washington and back to Rochester.
Of coarse this post may be a fluke.[:)]

druggistnut

Reaction score
I am working fine now. I also deleted Pakistan from my PM box. He wanted to sell a 5,000 bottle. Did anyone else get that PM?
Bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi