JUST GOT SCHOOLED

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2muchstuff

Reaction score
HOPE all affected by weather are well.Anyway got up early ,started surfing the net checked abn and reading some post always felt my self fairly educated,you know like DO not run your leg in front of chain saw ( wife will say what the hell were you doing at least a hundred times on he way to immediate care center )and DO NOT say again DO NOT put you index finger between a sledge hammer and broad axe, while cutting birdsmouth in railroad tie and call your wife at work and place order for all the finger guards they have, and do not act 21 when your near fifty YOU KNOW start walking down a real steep hill with coffee in left and rake and shovel in your right hand GUARENTEED one of those or both will end up in your arm pit ,when your head weight takes over and it gains about ten pounds (JUST LIKE A TODDLER LEARNING TO WALK) . WELL learned a lesson today E PACK SCORED on some pattersons in a lot (THEIR IS THAT LIGHT BULB ABOVE MY HEAD) ebay might have category for lot bottle WELL I WILL BE DAMN there it is already found alot I am going to bid on >I JUST GOT SCHOOLED THANK YOU LESSONED LEARNED

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky